Thursday, November 10, 2011

Peppermint Cupcake Digi Stamp

Christmas peppermint cupcake digistamp digi stamp for scrapbooking or cards



Peppermint Cupcake 

Digi Stamp

I haven't provided a Digi Stamp in a while so here is a free eri*doodle Peppermint Cupcake to sink your colors into. I have already thought of the perfect Christmas page to put this on. Can't wait to get started on it as soon as I have play time. I can easily see this with some crystal glitter over white frosting.

Right mouse click and save image as to download this FREE eri*doodle high res image.

You are welcome to add my blog link to share the freebies with others, but please do not post the image or create links directly to image. Of course you cannot resell the images directly or give them out, but you may use them in your own art that is to be sold.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A big eridoodle hug for your comment.